Built in 1956, the Melrose Court Apartments has a vintage feel with all the modern updates. It is one of the few remaining places to live the classic Seattle experience!
We are located centrally in the heart of the vibrant Capitol Hill neighborhood and in walking distance to grocery stores, hospitals, restaurants, bars and the Seattle Central Community College as well as other landmark downtown attractions. Our walk and transit scores are near perfect!
- Walk Score: 99 - Walker's Paradise! Daily errands do not require a car.
- Transit Score: 100 - Rider's Paradise! World-class public transportation.
- Bike Score: 74 - Very Bikeable, Biking is convenient for most trips.
All units include laminate flooring, full kitchen and full bath. There is also an onsite laundry facilities and an outdoor community courtyard. Cats are welcome with pet deposit.
- Screening criteria provided upon showing.
- $50 monthly utility fee in addition to rent.
- Utility fee covers water, sewer and garbage. Electric is charged separately by Seattle City Light.
- First month, last month and security deposit required at move-in.
We do thorough tenant background checks to ensure a safe and friendly community and our maintenance team is one call away to addressing tenant concerns. Call Anita at 206-650-8899 and be sure to ask about any move-in specials!
*CURRENT MOVE-IN SPECIAL UPDATE*
First month FREE for approved tenants!
A cozy 400 square-foot unit that provides all the necessary space and amenities for living in one of the most vibrant cities.
*Pictures are an example of a unit; actual unit may look slightly different.
Note from SeattleRentals.com: Prices and availability for the above
advertised unit(s) are subject to change; please contact the property for
their current availability.
Your message to the landlord was sent successfully.
Make sure all fields are filled in and refresh the captcha.